Find bus tickets from and to Manzanillo, Colima
Comfort on board
On this page
Popular bus trips
Bus stations and stops in Manzanillo, Colima
Directly reachable cities
Number of bus stops
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to take a bike to Manzanillo on the bus?
What is the best way to get to Manzanillo?
How can I get to Manzanillo by bus?
How many bus stations are there in Manzanillo?
How do I use my FlixBus ticket to Manzanillo?
Can I track my bus from and to Manzanillo?
Can I reserve a seat on my journey to Manzanillo?
How can I pay for my bus ticket to Manzanillo?
How do I buy a bus ticket to Manzanillo?
Buses to Manzanillo
Why traveling to Manzanillo with FlixBus
No matter the journey, bus travel is always a better and more sustainable choice than other means of transportation (on a person/km basis, traveling by bus is more environmental-friendly than driving, flying and, in certain countries, even going by train). Plus, when you ride with FlixBus, you can offset your CO₂ emissions by clicking the CO₂ compensation box when you book your ticket, helping the planet and supporting us towards our sustainability goals! You can get your ticket at one of our service desks and pay cash or with a payment card. You can also book it on our website or our FlixBus app with a credit card, PayPal or Google Pay if you're a more digital person. Then you can look forward to enjoying our onboard services including free Wi-Fi, plenty of legroom, comfortable seats and power outlets.
Reserve a seat when you book your FlixBus ticket to Manzanillo online or in the app. Whether you want peace and quiet or to sit close to your friends, we've got seat reservation options that suit everyone. Choose a classic seat or a table seat if you need a little extra space to work or relax. You can also go for a panorama seat on the bus front for a great view or book a spare seat next to yours and enjoy that extra space. There's no need to worry about what to pack when you travel with FlixBus, as we offer hand luggage and check-in luggage to every traveller. After stowing your luggage, head to your seat and enjoy our onboard services, including free Wi-Fi on most buses. All our buses have toilets and power outlets.
Explore more bus trips in Mexico
- Monterrey, MX
- Nuevo Laredo, MX
- Tijuana, MX
- Reynosa, MX
- Mexico City
- Ciudad Juarez, MX
- Mexicali, MX
- Matamoros, MX
- Guadalajara, Jalisco
- San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosi
- Morelia, Michoacan
- Chihuahua, Chihuahua
- Victoria, Tamaulipas
- Saltillo, Coahuila
- Hermosillo, Sonora
- Tampico, Tamaulipas
- Querétaro, Queretaro
- Ensenada, Baja California
- Veracruz, Veracruz
- Zacatecas, Zacatecas
- Monterrey, MX - Nuevo Laredo, MX
- Nuevo Laredo, MX - Monterrey, MX
- Monterrey, MX - Mcallen, TX
- Monterrey, MX - Laredo, TX
- Monterrey, MX - San Antonio, TX
- Monterrey, MX - Dallas, TX
- Los Angeles, CA - Tijuana, MX
- Monterrey, MX - Reynosa, MX
- Mcallen, TX - Monterrey, MX
- Reynosa, MX - Monterrey, MX
- San Antonio, TX - Monterrey, MX
- Monterrey, MX - Houston, TX
- Laredo, TX - Monterrey, MX
- Orange County-Anaheim-Santa Ana, CA - Tijuana, MX
- Houston, TX - Monterrey, MX
- Dallas, TX - Monterrey, MX
- Tijuana, MX - Los Angeles, CA
- Austin, TX - Monterrey, MX
- Santa Ana, CA - Tijuana, MX
- Tijuana, MX - Orange County-Anaheim-Santa Ana, CA
Onboard services are subject to availability