Book tickets your way
There are many options to book your bus ticket. Here, you can find an overview of all booking options. This step-by-step guide helps you find your way around and book your ticket online, via the App, in a Shop, through Google Assistant or on the bus.
Booking on our website
Step 1: Choose your trip with just 3 clicks
- Select the point of departure, destination and date of your outgoing and return trip.
- Choose the number of passengers.
- Click "Search" to find your trip with the best price.
Once you've found your desired trip, reserve the seat(s) to add the trip to your cart. Your seats are reserved in the cart for 30 minutes, so you'll have enough time to proceed with your booking.
Step 2: Pay for your bus tickets
Select your preferred payment method from the displayed list. Insert the required information and click "Pay now".
Step 3: Confirmation via email
After you've booked your trip, we will send you a trip summary via e-mail:
- Date and time of your departure and arrival.
- Point of departure and point of arrival.
- Overview of the charged fare.
- Name(s) of the passengers.
This booking confirmation serves as your ticket. Please show it to the the bus driver digitally or in printed form.
Booking via the App
- Step 1: Download the FlixBus App from the Google Play Store or the App Store
- Step 2: Book your trip conveniently via the App
- Step 3: Pay for your trip by selecting your preferred payment method
You'll receive a booking confirmation including all trip details via e-mail.
Find more information on the FlixBus App.
Book your trip at a ticket sales point
Book via Google Assistant
Ticket purchase on the bus
You can purchase your ticket directly with the bus driver*, with no extra fees included. The receipt of payment serves as your ticket.
*On-board purchasing is NOT available in the United States