Cheap bus tickets from Nashville, TN to Asheville, NCfrom $52.99
Comfort on board
Our buses are equipped with large and comfortable seats, a toilet, Wi-Fi and power outlets.Our onboard service
We've transported 100+ million happy customers worldwide. US customers give us an amazing 4.5 stars.Read customer reviews
The Green Choice
FlixBus is one of the most eco-friendly ways to travel. Learn more about our sustainability initiatives and carbon offset programs.Offset emissions for your trips
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Nashville, TN
Nashville Bus Station
709 Rep John Lewis Way South
Bus stations and stops in Asheville, NC
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take from Nashville to Asheville by bus?
What is the distance between Nashville and Asheville?
How much is the bus ticket between Nashville and Asheville?
What route does the bus from Nashville to Asheville take?
How can I pay for the bus from Nashville to Asheville?
Where can I see if my bus from Nashville to Asheville is on time?
When is the cheapest time to book a bus ticket from Nashville to Asheville?
How much does it cost to take a bike on the bus from Nashville to Asheville?
Find the cheapest buses from Nashville to Asheville
Getting from Nashville to Asheville is cheap and easy when you travel with FlixBus. The two cities are 298 miles apart and traveling between the two takes as fast as 6 hours 35 minutes.
FlixBus tickets are always good value, but you can save even more money by booking online in advance. Book on the website or our FlixBus App in minutes, then simply use your phone as your ticket to board the bus.
Bus tickets between Nashville and Asheville cost $68.99 on average, but you can get tickets for as low as $57.99 if you book in advance and/or outside of busy travel times, like weekends and holidays.
We have a large network of 200 destinations, so you can trust us to take you from your desired departure city to your destination in comfort and style - all for great value.
Traveling from Nashville to Asheville
It's easy to get from Nashville to Asheville with FlixBus, with 1 direct buses per day.
You can expect a minimum of 4 stops on your journey. It can take a minimum time of 6 hours 35 minutes.
Bus travel is the most environmentally friendly way to travel long distances and we're working to make it even greener with high environmental standards across our fleet of buses, the use of alternative drive and fuel technologies, and the option for all passengers to offset their carbon emissions at the point of buying a ticket.
The average cost of bus travel between Nashville and Asheville is $68.99, which makes bus travel far cheaper than any other method.
Taking the bus from Nashville
Traveling from Nashville and not familiar with it? Here's everything you need to know.
Nashville is a transport hub with 1 bus station(s); the 59 connections departing from Nashville every day take travelers both within the state and further afield.
Arriving in Asheville
Traveling to Asheville for the first time? Here's what you need to know:
Asheville is very well connected to other destinations on the FlixBus network, with 15 connections arriving in one of the 1 bus station(s) of the city, giving you easy access to all corners of the country.
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Nashville to Asheville
Getting from Nashville to Asheville aboard a FlixBus bus means traveling in comfort and style, with all the services you need to keep you occupied. Most of our buses include free Wi-Fi onboard, an entertainment system, toilets and power outlets.
You can bring one carry-on and one check-in piece of luggage per passenger, so even if you're taking a long trip, you don't need to worry about traveling light.
All ticket holders are guaranteed a seat on our buses but if you want to reserve a seat, you can do so at the time of booking. Choose from a classic seat, table seat, panorama seat or extra seat.
Just book online or on our FlixBus App when purchasing your ticket using any of our available payment methods.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Nashville, TN - Memphis, TN
- Memphis, TN - Nashville, TN
- Atlanta, GA - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Atlanta, GA
- Chicago, IL - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Chicago, IL
- Nashville, TN - Knoxville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Chattanooga, TN
- Louisville, KY - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Detroit, MI
- Indianapolis, IN - Nashville, TN
- Knoxville, TN - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Indianapolis, IN
- Detroit, MI - Nashville, TN
- Cincinnati, OH - Nashville, TN
- Dallas, TX - Nashville, TN
- Chattanooga, TN - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Jackson, TN
- Nashville, TN - Cincinnati, OH
- Nashville, TN - Louisville, KY
- Asheville, NC - Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte, NC - Asheville, NC
- Raleigh, NC - Asheville, NC
- Greensboro, NC - Asheville, NC
- Asheville, NC - Raleigh, NC
- Asheville, NC - Greensboro, NC
- Asheville, NC - Nashville, TN
- Knoxville, TN - Asheville, NC
- Nashville, TN - Asheville, NC
- Asheville, NC - Knoxville, TN
- New Bern, NC - Asheville, NC
- Medford, OR - Asheville, NC
- Providence, RI - Asheville, NC
- Plattsburgh, NY - Asheville, NC
- Asheville, NC - Plattsburgh, NY
- Waco, TX - Asheville, NC
- Asheville, NC - Waco, TX
- Asheville, NC - Kalamazoo, MI
- Asheville, NC - Conyers, GA
- Asheville, NC - Pensacola, FL
Onboard services are subject to availability