Cheap bus tickets from Jackson, TN to Nashville, TNfrom $31.99
Comfort on board
Our buses are equipped with large and comfortable seats, a toilet, Wi-Fi and power outlets.Our onboard service
We've transported 100+ million happy customers worldwide. US customers give us an amazing 4.5 stars.Read customer reviews
The Green Choice
FlixBus is one of the most eco-friendly ways to travel. Learn more about our sustainability initiatives and carbon offset programs.Offset emissions for your trips
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Jackson, TN
Bus stations and stops in Nashville, TN
Nashville Bus Station
709 Rep John Lewis Way South
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take from Jackson to Nashville by bus?
What is the distance between Jackson and Nashville?
How much is the bus ticket between Jackson and Nashville?
What route does the bus from Jackson to Nashville take?
How can I pay for the bus from Jackson to Nashville?
Where can I see if my bus from Jackson to Nashville is on time?
When is the cheapest time to book a bus ticket from Jackson to Nashville?
How much does it cost to take a bike on the bus from Jackson to Nashville?
Find the cheapest buses from Jackson to Nashville
Getting from Jackson to Nashville is cheap and easy when you travel with FlixBus. The two cities are 128 miles apart and traveling between the two takes as fast as 2 hours.
FlixBus tickets are always good value, but you can save even more money by booking online in advance. Book on the website or our FlixBus App in minutes, then simply use your phone as your ticket to board the bus.
Bus tickets between Jackson and Nashville cost $37.99 on average, but you can get tickets for as low as $31.99 if you book in advance and/or outside of busy travel times, like weekends and holidays.
We have a large network of 200 destinations, so you can trust us to take you from your desired departure city to your destination in comfort and style - all for great value.
Traveling from Jackson to Nashville
It's easy to get from Jackson to Nashville with FlixBus, with 5 direct buses per day.
The journey from Jackson to Nashville has only one stop in between. It can take a minimum time of 2 hours.
Bus travel is the most environmentally friendly way to travel long distances and we're working to make it even greener with high environmental standards across our fleet of buses, the use of alternative drive and fuel technologies, and the option for all passengers to offset their carbon emissions at the point of buying a ticket.
The average cost of bus travel between Jackson and Nashville is $37.99, which makes bus travel far cheaper than any other method.
Taking the bus from Jackson
Traveling from Jackson and not familiar with it? Here's everything you need to know.
Jackson is a transport hub with 1 bus station(s); the 10 connections departing from Jackson every day take travelers both within the state and further afield.
Arriving in Nashville
Traveling to Nashville for the first time? Here's what you need to know:
Nashville is very well connected to other destinations on the FlixBus network, with 60 connections arriving in one of the 1 bus station(s) of the city, giving you easy access to all corners of the country.
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Jackson to Nashville
Getting from Jackson to Nashville aboard a FlixBus bus means traveling in comfort and style, with all the services you need to keep you occupied. Most of our buses include free Wi-Fi onboard, an entertainment system, toilets and power outlets.
You can bring one carry-on and one check-in piece of luggage per passenger, so even if you're taking a long trip, you don't need to worry about traveling light.
All ticket holders are guaranteed a seat on our buses but if you want to reserve a seat, you can do so at the time of booking. Choose from a classic seat, table seat, panorama seat or extra seat.
Just book online or on our FlixBus App when purchasing your ticket using any of our available payment methods.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Jackson, TN - Nashville, TN
- Memphis, TN - Jackson, TN
- Nashville, TN - Jackson, TN
- Jackson, TN - Memphis, TN
- Jackson, TN - Dallas, TX
- Austin, TX - Jackson, TN
- Jackson, TN - Atlanta, GA
- Murfreesboro, TN - Jackson, TN
- Jackson, TN - Los Angeles, CA
- Atlanta, GA - Jackson, TN
- Jackson, TN - Augusta, GA
- Jackson, TN - Rapid City, SD
- Mcallen, TX - Jackson, TN
- Charlotte, NC - Jackson, TN
- Jackson, TN - Orlando, FL
- Dallas, TX - Jackson, TN
- Texarkana, TX - Jackson, TN
- Houston, TX - Jackson, TN
- Jackson, TN - Springfield, OH
- Jackson, TN - Indianapolis, IN
- Atlanta, GA - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Memphis, TN
- Memphis, TN - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Atlanta, GA
- Chicago, IL - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Knoxville, TN
- Louisville, KY - Nashville, TN
- Dallas, TX - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Chicago, IL
- Knoxville, TN - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Aiken, SC
- Indianapolis, IN - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Louisville, KY
- Columbus, OH - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Jackson, TN
- Nashville, TN - Indianapolis, IN
- Nashville, TN - Birmingham, AL
- Detroit, MI - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Houston, TX
- Sacramento, CA - Nashville, TN
Onboard services are subject to availability