Cheap bus tickets from Chamblee, GA to Washington, D.C.
Comfort on board
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Chamblee, GA
Bus stations and stops in Washington, D.C.
Washington DC (Union Station)
Washington DC (Dupont Circle)
20009 Washington, DC
22209 Arlington, VA
20814 Bethesda, MD
20850 Rockville, MD
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to get from Chamblee to Washington by bus?
Where can I see if my bus from Chamblee to Washington is on time?
How can I pay for the bus from Chamblee to Washington?
What route does the bus from Chamblee to Washington take?
How much is the bus ticket between Chamblee and Washington?
What is the distance between Chamblee and Washington?
Buses from Chamblee to Washington
Find the cheapest buses from Chamblee to Washington
It couldn't be easier to book your travel from Chamblee to Washington with FlixBus - and when you book in advance, you can save money too!
FlixBus operates in 38 countries connecting 5000 destinations. So no matter where you want to go, we can take you there!
Ticket prices cost as little as $118.99, with an average price of $187.99. To get the cheapest tickets, book online in advance and avoid busy times like weekends and public holidays.
The distance between Chamblee and Washington is 662 miles, which takes as little as 12 hours 20 minutes with our fastest rides.
Make your journey even easier with the FlixBus app. All your information will be saved for the next time you travel.
Traveling from Chamblee to Washington
No matter whether you want to travel first thing in the morning or late at night, you'll find a journey to suit you with 3 ridesbetween Chamblee and Washington.
The first bus is at 13:55 with the last bus leaving at 19:50. The rides from Chamblee to Washington take a minimum of 12 hours 20 minutes; what's more, when you travel by bus, you don't need to worry about traffic or delays en route. Just relax and enjoy the journey with free WiFi and plenty of legroom.
You can pick up a bus ticket for just $118.99 - that's way cheaper than traveling by any other method.
Buses are also a great choice for environmentally-conscious travelers. We're working towards being 100% carbon neutral and offer all travelers the opportunity to offset their carbon emissions when booking their tickets. Simply select the "CO2 compensation" box when paying online and we'll use all of the money to make a direct impact on the future of sustainable mobility.
Taking the bus from Chamblee
Ready for your journey from Chamblee?
Chamblee is a transport hub with 1 stations and it is seriously well connected with buses to 15 destinations across the country.
No matter where you're traveling from, you can find plenty of information on our website or by contacting FlixBus directly for travel information. We'll do our best to make sure you're well-equipped for your journey, so you can experience everything the trip has to offer.
Arriving in Washington
Start planning your trip to Washington now. Never visited before? Here's all you need to know.
Washington is one of the best-connected cities, so you're not short on choices of how to get here. 5 is the number of bus stations FlixBus has in Washington, connecting 67 cities.
Never miss a beat as you sample the sights and culture synonymous with this famous city. Now is the time to hop aboard FlixBus and explore!
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Chamblee to Washington
Traveling from Chamblee to Washington is quick, clean and comfortable - and it couldn't be easier to book a ticket. You can book online via the website, on our app, in person at a FlixShop or using Google Assistant.
We accept card payment as well as Paypal, Google Pay and Apple Pay, but there are many more payment options that you can choose from. The easiest way to book your ticket is using our app. You'll be able to make your reservation within seconds and there's no need to print and carry the ticket with you, as your phone will be your ticket.
Want to sit beside family or friends or keep the space beside you free? Need easy access to the toilet or a table to get on with some work whilst traveling? You can reserve a seat when you book on the app or website, and you can choose from a variety of seat options including a table seat, panorama seat or extra seat. Once you're settled in your seat, you can sit back and relax with plenty of onboard services to help you make the most of your trip. Most of our buses have onboard Wifi and an entertainment system so you can catch up on your favorite shows or listen to audiobooks. We've also got toilets onboard, as well as power outlets.
What's more, you get a generous luggage allowance when you travel with FlixBus with one carry-on bag and one checked bag, so you can bring everything you need for your trip.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Baltimore, MD - Chamblee, GA
- Chamblee, GA - New York, NY
- Chamblee, GA - Norfolk-Virginia Beach, VA
- Chamblee, GA - Rochester, NY
- Chamblee, GA - Philadelphia, PA
- Chamblee, GA - Newark, NJ
- Greensboro, NC - Chamblee, GA
- Greenville, SC - Chamblee, GA
- Chamblee, GA - Greenville, SC
- Orlando, FL - Chamblee, GA
- Chamblee, GA - Binghamton, NY
- Chamblee, GA - Boston, MA
- Washington, D.C. - Chamblee, GA
- New York, NY - Chamblee, GA
- Chamblee, GA - Charlotte, NC
- Chamblee, GA - Raleigh, NC
- Richmond, VA - Chamblee, GA
- Chamblee, GA - Fredericksburg, VA
- Chamblee, GA - Baltimore, MD
- Raleigh, NC - Chamblee, GA
- Washington, D.C. - New York, NY
- New York, NY - Washington, D.C.
- Washington, D.C. - Newark, NJ
- Washington, D.C. - Philadelphia, PA
- Newark, NJ - Washington, D.C.
- Philadelphia, PA - Washington, D.C.
- Pittsburgh, PA - Washington, D.C.
- Boston, MA - Washington, D.C.
- Washington, D.C. - Richmond, VA
- Washington, D.C. - Boston, MA
- Richmond, VA - Washington, D.C.
- Washington, D.C. - Pittsburgh, PA
- Atlanta, GA - Washington, D.C.
- Atlantic City, NJ - Washington, D.C.
- Washington, D.C. - Toronto, ON
- Washington, D.C. - Atlantic City, NJ
- Toronto, ON - Washington, D.C.
- Durham, NC - Washington, D.C.
- Raleigh, NC - Washington, D.C.
- Baltimore, MD - Washington, D.C.
Onboard services are subject to availability