Cheap bus tickets from Ann Arbor, MI to Asheville, NCfrom $143.99
Comfort on board
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Ann Arbor, MI
Bus stations and stops in Asheville, NC
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to get from Ann Arbor to Asheville by bus?
Where can I see if my bus from Ann Arbor to Asheville is on time?
How can I pay for the bus from Ann Arbor to Asheville?
What route does the bus from Ann Arbor to Asheville take?
How much is the bus ticket between Ann Arbor and Asheville?
What is the distance between Ann Arbor and Asheville?
Buses from Ann Arbor to Asheville
Find the cheapest buses from Ann Arbor to Asheville
It couldn't be easier to book your travel from Ann Arbor to Asheville with FlixBus - and when you book in advance, you can save money too!
FlixBus operates in 38 countries connecting 5000 destinations. So no matter where you want to go, we can take you there!
Ticket prices cost as little as $96.99, with an average price of $102.99. To get the cheapest tickets, book online in advance and avoid busy times like weekends and public holidays.
The distance between Ann Arbor and Asheville is 879 miles, which takes as little as 23 hours 55 minutes with our fastest rides.
Make your journey even easier with the FlixBus app. All your information will be saved for the next time you travel.
Traveling from Ann Arbor to Asheville
No matter whether you want to travel first thing in the morning or late at night, you'll find a journey to suit you with 2 ridesbetween Ann Arbor and Asheville.
The first bus is at 12:05 am with the last bus leaving at 2:05 pm. The rides from Ann Arbor to Asheville take a minimum of 23 hours 55 minutes; what's more, when you travel by bus, you don't need to worry about traffic or delays en route. Just relax and enjoy the journey with free WiFi and plenty of legroom.
You can pick up a bus ticket for just $96.99 - that's way cheaper than traveling by any other method.
Buses are also a great choice for environmentally-conscious travelers. We're working towards being 100% carbon neutral and offer all travelers the opportunity to offset their carbon emissions when booking their tickets. Simply select the "CO2 compensation" box when paying online and we'll use all of the money to make a direct impact on the future of sustainable mobility.
Taking the bus from Ann Arbor
Ready for your journey from Ann Arbor?
Ann Arbor is a transport hub with 1 stations and it is seriously well connected with buses to 12 destinations across the country.
No matter where you're traveling from, you can find plenty of information on our website or by contacting FlixBus directly for travel information. We'll do our best to make sure you're well-equipped for your journey, so you can experience everything the trip has to offer.
Arriving in Asheville
Start planning your trip to Asheville now. Never visited before? Here's all you need to know.
Asheville is one of the best-connected cities, so you're not short on choices of how to get here. 1 is the number of bus stations FlixBus has in Asheville, connecting 14 cities.
Never miss a beat as you sample the sights and culture synonymous with this famous city. Now is the time to hop aboard FlixBus and explore!
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Ann Arbor to Asheville
Traveling from Ann Arbor to Asheville is quick, clean and comfortable - and it couldn't be easier to book a ticket. You can book online via the website, on our app, in person at a FlixShop or using Google Assistant.
We accept card payment as well as Paypal, Google Pay and Apple Pay, but there are many more payment options that you can choose from. The easiest way to book your ticket is using our app. You'll be able to make your reservation within seconds and there's no need to print and carry the ticket with you, as your phone will be your ticket.
Want to sit beside family or friends or keep the space beside you free? Need easy access to the toilet or a table to get on with some work whilst traveling? You can reserve a seat when you book on the app or website, and you can choose from a variety of seat options including a table seat, panorama seat or extra seat. Once you're settled in your seat, you can sit back and relax with plenty of onboard services to help you make the most of your trip. Most of our buses have onboard Wifi and an entertainment system so you can catch up on your favorite shows or listen to audiobooks. We've also got toilets onboard, as well as power outlets.
What's more, you get a generous luggage allowance when you travel with FlixBus with one carry-on bag and one checked bag, so you can bring everything you need for your trip.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Ann Arbor, MI - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Ann Arbor, MI
- Ann Arbor, MI - Grand Rapids, MI
- Columbus, OH - Ann Arbor, MI
- Kalamazoo, MI - Ann Arbor, MI
- Cleveland, OH - Ann Arbor, MI
- Ann Arbor, MI - Detroit, MI
- Ann Arbor, MI - Kalamazoo, MI
- Ann Arbor, MI - Cleveland, OH
- Detroit, MI - Ann Arbor, MI
- Grand Rapids, MI - Ann Arbor, MI
- Akron, OH - Ann Arbor, MI
- Ann Arbor, MI - Pittsburgh, PA
- Ann Arbor, MI - Orlando, FL
- Ann Arbor, MI - Benton Harbor, MI
- Ann Arbor, MI - Columbus, OH
- Ann Arbor, MI - Seattle, WA
- Ann Arbor, MI - New York, NY
- New York, NY - Ann Arbor, MI
- Indianapolis, IN - Ann Arbor, MI
- Charlotte, NC - Asheville, NC
- Asheville, NC - Charlotte, NC
- Asheville, NC - Atlanta, GA
- Atlanta, GA - Asheville, NC
- Raleigh, NC - Asheville, NC
- Asheville, NC - Raleigh, NC
- Asheville, NC - Akron, OH
- Asheville, NC - Houston, TX
- Asheville, NC - Huntington, WV
- Asheville, NC - Greensboro, NC
- Greensboro, NC - Asheville, NC
- New York, NY - Asheville, NC
- Asheville, NC - St Louis, MO
- Washington, D.C. - Asheville, NC
- Panama City, FL - Asheville, NC
- Asheville, NC - Burlington, VT
- Norfolk-Virginia Beach, VA - Asheville, NC
- Asheville, NC - New York, NY
- Asheville, NC - New Orleans, LA
- Asheville, NC - Miami, FL
Onboard services are subject to availability