Cheap bus tickets from Lexington, KY to London, KYfrom $25.99
Comfort on board
Our buses are equipped with large and comfortable seats, a toilet, Wi-Fi and power outlets.Our onboard service
We've transported 100+ million happy customers worldwide. US customers give us an amazing 4.5 stars.Read customer reviews
The Green Choice
FlixBus is one of the most eco-friendly ways to travel. Learn more about our sustainability initiatives and carbon offset programs.Offset emissions for your trips
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Lexington, KY
Lexington (Wjw Investments)
477 W New Circle Rd Nw
Bus stations and stops in London, KY
London (Burger King)
380 London Shopping Ctr
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take from Lexington to London by bus?
What is the distance between Lexington and London?
How much is the bus ticket between Lexington and London?
What route does the bus from Lexington to London take?
How can I pay for the bus from Lexington to London?
Where can I see if my bus from Lexington to London is on time?
When is the cheapest time to book a bus ticket from Lexington to London?
How much does it cost to take a bike on the bus from Lexington to London?
Find the cheapest buses from Lexington to London
Getting from Lexington to London is cheap and easy when you travel with FlixBus. The two cities are 80 miles apart and traveling between the two takes as fast as 1 hour 30 minutes.
FlixBus tickets are always good value, but you can save even more money by booking online in advance. Book on the website or our FlixBus App in minutes, then simply use your phone as your ticket to board the bus.
Bus tickets between Lexington and London cost $36.99 on average, but you can get tickets for as low as $32.99 if you book in advance and/or outside of busy travel times, like weekends and holidays.
We have a large network of 200 destinations, so you can trust us to take you from your desired departure city to your destination in comfort and style - all for great value.
Traveling from Lexington to London
It's easy to get from Lexington to London with FlixBus, with 2 direct buses per day.
You can expect a minimum of 2 stops on your journey. It can take a minimum time of 1 hour 30 minutes.
Bus travel is the most environmentally friendly way to travel long distances and we're working to make it even greener with high environmental standards across our fleet of buses, the use of alternative drive and fuel technologies, and the option for all passengers to offset their carbon emissions at the point of buying a ticket.
The average cost of bus travel between Lexington and London is $36.99, which makes bus travel far cheaper than any other method.
Taking the bus from Lexington
Traveling from Lexington and not familiar with it? Here's everything you need to know.
Lexington is a transport hub with 1 bus station(s); the 16 connections departing from Lexington every day take travelers both within the state and further afield.
Arriving in London
Traveling to London for the first time? Here's what you need to know:
London is very well connected to other destinations on the FlixBus network, with 16 connections arriving in one of the 1 bus station(s) of the city, giving you easy access to all corners of the country.
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Lexington to London
Getting from Lexington to London aboard a FlixBus bus means traveling in comfort and style, with all the services you need to keep you occupied. Most of our buses include free Wi-Fi onboard, an entertainment system, toilets and power outlets.
You can bring one carry-on and one check-in piece of luggage per passenger, so even if you're taking a long trip, you don't need to worry about traveling light.
All ticket holders are guaranteed a seat on our buses but if you want to reserve a seat, you can do so at the time of booking. Choose from a classic seat, table seat, panorama seat or extra seat.
Just book online or on our FlixBus App when purchasing your ticket using any of our available payment methods.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Lexington, KY - Atlanta, GA
- Lexington, KY - Indianapolis, IN
- Lexington, KY - Detroit, MI
- Chicago, IL - Lexington, KY
- Indianapolis, IN - Lexington, KY
- Atlanta, GA - Lexington, KY
- Detroit, MI - Lexington, KY
- Lexington, KY - Cincinnati, OH
- Miami, FL - Lexington, KY
- Cincinnati, OH - Lexington, KY
- Fort Worth, TX - Lexington, KY
- Lexington, KY - Columbus, OH
- Columbus, OH - Lexington, KY
- Kansas City, KS - Lexington, KY
- Lexington, KY - Chicago, IL
- Knoxville, TN - Lexington, KY
- Lexington, KY - Dayton, OH
- Pittsburgh, PA - Lexington, KY
- Lexington, KY - Miami, FL
- Lexington, KY - Dallas, TX
- London, KY - Washington, D.C.
- Louisville, KY - London, KY
- London, KY - Cincinnati, OH
- London, KY - Oklahoma City, OK
- Cincinnati, OH - London, KY
- London, KY - Louisville, KY
- London, KY - Richmond, VA
- London, KY - Nashville, TN
- Jacksonville, FL - London, KY
- Las Vegas, NV - London, KY
- London, KY - Richmond, IN
- Manchester, TN - London, KY
- Lexington, KY - London, KY
- London, KY - Orlando, FL
- Knoxville, TN - London, KY
- London, KY - Lexington, KY
- London, KY - Kansas City, MO
- Richmond, IN - London, KY
- Birmingham, AL - London, KY
- Orlando, FL - London, KY
Onboard services are subject to availability