Cheap bus tickets from Lexington, KY to Cincinnati, OHfrom $26.99
Comfort on board
Our buses are equipped with large and comfortable seats, a toilet, Wi-Fi and power outlets.Our onboard service
We've transported 100+ million happy customers worldwide. US customers give us an amazing 4.5 stars.Read customer reviews
The Green Choice
FlixBus is one of the most eco-friendly ways to travel. Learn more about our sustainability initiatives and carbon offset programs.Offset emissions for your trips
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Lexington, KY
Lexington (Wjw Investments)
477 W New Circle Rd Nw
Bus stations and stops in Cincinnati, OH
466-436 E Court St
View this address on Google Maps
Bus will board from the bus loading zone on E Court St at the intersection with Reedy St. Look for the FlixBus sign. Stop is located across the street from the casino parking garage.
Cincinnati (University of Cincinnati)
2985 Short Vine St
View this address on Google Maps
Bus will board at the bus loading zone on Short Vine St. near the intersection with E. Rochelle St. Bus stop is located next to the Post Office and across the street from Star Motors.
Cincinnati Bus Station
398 E Galbraith Rd
CINCINNATI UNIV OF CIN (E)
2903 Short Vine St
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take from Lexington to Cincinnati by bus?
What is the distance between Lexington and Cincinnati?
How much is the bus ticket between Lexington and Cincinnati?
What route does the bus from Lexington to Cincinnati take?
How can I pay for the bus from Lexington to Cincinnati?
Where can I see if my bus from Lexington to Cincinnati is on time?
When is the cheapest time to book a bus ticket from Lexington to Cincinnati?
How much does it cost to take a bike on the bus from Lexington to Cincinnati?
Find the cheapest buses from Lexington to Cincinnati
Getting from Lexington to Cincinnati is cheap and easy when you travel with FlixBus. The two cities are 92 miles apart and traveling between the two takes as fast as 1 hour 25 minutes.
FlixBus tickets are always good value, but you can save even more money by booking online in advance. Book on the website or our FlixBus App in minutes, then simply use your phone as your ticket to board the bus.
You can get bus tickets to travel between Lexington and Cincinnati for as little as $26.99 if you book in advance and/or outside of busy travel times, like weekends and holidays.
We have a large network of 200 destinations, so you can trust us to take you from your desired departure city to your destination in comfort and style - all for great value.
Traveling from Lexington to Cincinnati
It's easy to get from Lexington to Cincinnati with FlixBus, with 2 direct buses per day.
The journey from Lexington to Cincinnati has only one stop in between. It can take a minimum time of 1 hour 25 minutes.
Bus travel is the most environmentally friendly way to travel long distances and we're working to make it even greener with high environmental standards across our fleet of buses, the use of alternative drive and fuel technologies, and the option for all passengers to offset their carbon emissions at the point of buying a ticket.
The average cost of bus travel between Lexington and Cincinnati is $26.99, which makes bus travel far cheaper than any other method.
Taking the bus from Lexington
Traveling from Lexington and not familiar with it? Here's everything you need to know.
Lexington is a transport hub with 1 bus station(s); the 16 connections departing from Lexington every day take travelers both within the state and further afield.
Arriving in Cincinnati
Traveling to Cincinnati for the first time? Here's what you need to know:
Cincinnati is very well connected to other destinations on the FlixBus network, with 48 connections arriving in one of the 4 bus station(s) of the city, giving you easy access to all corners of the country.
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Lexington to Cincinnati
Getting from Lexington to Cincinnati aboard a FlixBus bus means traveling in comfort and style, with all the services you need to keep you occupied. Most of our buses include free Wi-Fi onboard, an entertainment system, toilets and power outlets.
You can bring one carry-on and one check-in piece of luggage per passenger, so even if you're taking a long trip, you don't need to worry about traveling light.
All ticket holders are guaranteed a seat on our buses but if you want to reserve a seat, you can do so at the time of booking. Choose from a classic seat, table seat, panorama seat or extra seat.
Just book online or on our FlixBus App when purchasing your ticket using any of our available payment methods.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Detroit, MI - Lexington, KY
- Lexington, KY - Cincinnati, OH
- Lexington, KY - Columbus, OH
- Lexington, KY - Atlanta, GA
- Atlanta, GA - Lexington, KY
- Cincinnati, OH - Lexington, KY
- Chicago, IL - Lexington, KY
- Lexington, KY - Chicago, IL
- Nashville, TN - Lexington, KY
- Lexington, KY - Detroit, MI
- Lexington, KY - Columbia, SC
- Kansas City, KS - Lexington, KY
- Columbus, OH - Lexington, KY
- Lexington, KY - Nashville, TN
- Lexington, KY - Knoxville, TN
- Lexington, KY - New York, NY
- Lexington, KY - Dayton, OH
- Lexington, KY - Pittsburgh, PA
- Lexington, KY - Dallas, TX
- Lexington, KY - Charlotte, NC
- Columbus, OH - Cincinnati, OH
- Cincinnati, OH - Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH - Columbus, OH
- Chicago, IL - Cincinnati, OH
- Cincinnati, OH - Detroit, MI
- Atlanta, GA - Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH - Cincinnati, OH
- Cincinnati, OH - New York, NY
- Louisville, KY - Cincinnati, OH
- Cincinnati, OH - Louisville, KY
- Cincinnati, OH - Cleveland, OH
- New York, NY - Cincinnati, OH
- Cincinnati, OH - Atlanta, GA
- Detroit, MI - Cincinnati, OH
- Indianapolis, IN - Cincinnati, OH
- Nashville, TN - Cincinnati, OH
- Cincinnati, OH - Indianapolis, IN
- Cincinnati, OH - Nashville, TN
- Toledo, OH - Cincinnati, OH
- Pittsburgh, PA - Cincinnati, OH
Onboard services are subject to availability