Cheap bus tickets from Naperville, IL to Chicago, ILfrom $18.99
Comfort on board
Our buses are equipped with large and comfortable seats, a toilet, Wi-Fi and power outlets.Our onboard service
We've transported 100+ million happy customers worldwide. US customers give us an amazing 4.5 stars.Read customer reviews
The Green Choice
FlixBus is one of the most eco-friendly ways to travel. Learn more about our sustainability initiatives and carbon offset programs.Offset emissions for your trips
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Naperville, IL
105 E 4Th St
Naperville (Route 59 Metra Station)
Rte 59 Metra Platform
Bus stations and stops in Chicago, IL
Chicago Bus Station
630 W Harrison St
Chicago Cumberland Ave
5800 N Cumberland Ave
Chicago Train Station
225 S Canal St
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take from Naperville to Chicago by bus?
What is the distance between Naperville and Chicago?
How much is the bus ticket between Naperville and Chicago?
What route does the bus from Naperville to Chicago take?
How can I pay for the bus from Naperville to Chicago?
Where can I see if my bus from Naperville to Chicago is on time?
When is the cheapest time to book a bus ticket from Naperville to Chicago?
How much does it cost to take a bike on the bus from Naperville to Chicago?
Find the cheapest buses from Naperville to Chicago
Getting from Naperville to Chicago is cheap and easy when you travel with FlixBus. The two cities are 33 miles apart and traveling between the two takes as fast as 40 minutes.
FlixBus tickets are always good value, but you can save even more money by booking online in advance. Book on the website or our FlixBus App in minutes, then simply use your phone as your ticket to board the bus.
You can get bus tickets to travel between Naperville and Chicago for as little as $18.99 if you book in advance and/or outside of busy travel times, like weekends and holidays.
We have a large network of 200 destinations, so you can trust us to take you from your desired departure city to your destination in comfort and style - all for great value.
Traveling from Naperville to Chicago
It's easy to get from Naperville to Chicago with FlixBus, with 2 direct buses per day.
The journey from Naperville to Chicago has only one stop in between. It can take a minimum time of 40 minutes.
Bus travel is the most environmentally friendly way to travel long distances and we're working to make it even greener with high environmental standards across our fleet of buses, the use of alternative drive and fuel technologies, and the option for all passengers to offset their carbon emissions at the point of buying a ticket.
The average cost of bus travel between Naperville and Chicago is $18.99, which makes bus travel far cheaper than any other method.
Taking the bus from Naperville
Traveling from Naperville and not familiar with it? Here's everything you need to know.
Naperville is a transport hub with 2 bus station(s); the 11 connections departing from Naperville every day take travelers both within the state and further afield.
Arriving in Chicago
Traveling to Chicago for the first time? Here's what you need to know:
Chicago is very well connected to other destinations on the FlixBus network, with 96 connections arriving in one of the 3 bus station(s) of the city, giving you easy access to all corners of the country.
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Naperville to Chicago
Getting from Naperville to Chicago aboard a FlixBus bus means traveling in comfort and style, with all the services you need to keep you occupied. Most of our buses include free Wi-Fi onboard, an entertainment system, toilets and power outlets.
You can bring one carry-on and one check-in piece of luggage per passenger, so even if you're taking a long trip, you don't need to worry about traveling light.
All ticket holders are guaranteed a seat on our buses but if you want to reserve a seat, you can do so at the time of booking. Choose from a classic seat, table seat, panorama seat or extra seat.
Just book online or on our FlixBus App when purchasing your ticket using any of our available payment methods.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Milwaukee, WI - Naperville, IL
- Indianapolis, IN - Naperville, IL
- Naperville, IL - Columbus, OH
- Champaign, IL - Naperville, IL
- Waterloo, IA - Naperville, IL
- Naperville, IL - Des Moines, IA
- Naperville, IL - Chattanooga, TN
- Houston, TX - Naperville, IL
- Decatur, IL - Naperville, IL
- Orlando, FL - Naperville, IL
- Naperville, IL - Ann Arbor, MI
- Naperville, IL - Champaign, IL
- Naperville, IL - Paducah, KY
- Rock Island, IL - Naperville, IL
- Moline, IL - Naperville, IL
- Saint Paul, MN - Naperville, IL
- Naperville, IL - Bloomington, IN
- Naperville, IL - Chicago, IL
- Naperville, IL - Minneapolis, MN
- Ann Arbor, MI - Naperville, IL
- Chicago, IL - Indianapolis, IN
- Chicago, IL - Minneapolis, MN
- Minneapolis, MN - Chicago, IL
- Indianapolis, IN - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Milwaukee, WI
- Chicago, IL - Detroit, MI
- Detroit, MI - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - New York, NY
- New York, NY - Chicago, IL
- Memphis, TN - Chicago, IL
- Columbus, OH - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Cleveland, OH
- Chicago, IL - Columbus, OH
- Cleveland, OH - Chicago, IL
- Milwaukee, WI - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Nashville, TN
- Chicago, IL - Memphis, TN
- Atlanta, GA - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Champaign, IL
- Chicago, IL - Lafayette, IN
Onboard services are subject to availability