Cheap bus tickets from Holland, MI to Chicago, IL
Comfort on board
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Holland, MI
Bus stations and stops in Chicago, IL
Chicago Bus Station
Chicago Cumberland Ave
Chicago Train Station
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to take a bike on the bus from Holland to Chicago?
When is the cheapest time to book a bus ticket from Holland to Chicago?
Where can I see if my bus from Holland to Chicago is on time?
How can I pay for the bus from Holland to Chicago?
What route does the bus from Holland to Chicago take?
How much is the bus ticket between Holland and Chicago?
What is the distance between Holland and Chicago?
How long does it take from Holland to Chicago by bus?
Find the cheapest buses from Holland to Chicago
Getting from Holland to Chicago is cheap and easy when you travel with FlixBus. The two cities are 150 miles apart and traveling between the two takes as fast as 1 hour 45 minutes.
FlixBus tickets are always good value, but you can save even more money by booking online in advance. Book on the website or our FlixBus App in minutes, then simply use your phone as your ticket to board the bus.
Bus tickets between Holland and Chicago cost $51.99 on average, but you can get tickets for as low as $41.99 if you book in advance and/or outside of busy travel times, like weekends and holidays.
We have a large network of 200 destinations, so you can trust us to take you from your desired departure city to your destination in comfort and style - all for great value.
Traveling from Holland to Chicago
It's easy to get from Holland to Chicago with FlixBus, with 1 direct buses per day.
You can expect a minimum of 2 stops on your journey. It can take a minimum time of 1 hour 45 minutes.
Bus travel is the most environmentally friendly way to travel long distances and we're working to make it even greener with high environmental standards across our fleet of buses, the use of alternative drive and fuel technologies, and the option for all passengers to offset their carbon emissions at the point of buying a ticket.
The average cost of bus travel between Holland and Chicago is $51.99, which makes bus travel far cheaper than any other method.
Taking the bus from Holland
Traveling from Holland and not familiar with it? Here's everything you need to know.
Holland is a transport hub with 1 bus station(s); the 4 connections departing from Holland every day take travelers both within the state and further afield.
Arriving in Chicago
Traveling to Chicago for the first time? Here's what you need to know:
Chicago is very well connected to other destinations on the FlixBus network, with 100 connections arriving in one of the 3 bus station(s) of the city, giving you easy access to all corners of the country.
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Holland to Chicago
Getting from Holland to Chicago aboard a FlixBus bus means traveling in comfort and style, with all the services you need to keep you occupied. Most of our buses include free Wi-Fi onboard, an entertainment system, toilets and power outlets.
You can bring one carry-on and one check-in piece of luggage per passenger, so even if you're taking a long trip, you don't need to worry about traveling light.
All ticket holders are guaranteed a seat on our buses but if you want to reserve a seat, you can do so at the time of booking. Choose from a classic seat, table seat, panorama seat or extra seat.
Just book online or on our FlixBus App when purchasing your ticket using any of our available payment methods.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Chicago, IL - Holland, MI
- Grand Rapids, MI - Holland, MI
- Holland, MI - Dayton, OH
- Atlanta, GA - Holland, MI
- Mcallen, TX - Holland, MI
- South Haven, MI - Holland, MI
- Lubbock, TX - Holland, MI
- Phoenix-Tempe, AZ - Holland, MI
- Detroit, MI - Holland, MI
- Holland, MI - Minneapolis, MN
- Holland, MI - Chicago, IL
- Holland, MI - Grand Rapids, MI
- Holland, MI - Chattanooga, TN
- Holland, MI - Los Angeles, CA
- Holland, MI - Columbus, OH
- Holland, MI - Atlanta, GA
- East Lansing, MI - Holland, MI
- Lafayette, IN - Holland, MI
- Holland, MI - Tampa, FL
- Holland, MI - Mcallen, TX
- Chicago, IL - Indianapolis, IN
- Chicago, IL - Minneapolis, MN
- Minneapolis, MN - Chicago, IL
- Indianapolis, IN - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Champaign, IL
- Chicago, IL - Milwaukee, WI
- Chicago, IL - Detroit, MI
- Milwaukee, WI - Chicago, IL
- Champaign, IL - Chicago, IL
- Detroit, MI - Chicago, IL
- New York, NY - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Lafayette, IN
- Chicago, IL - New York, NY
- Chicago, IL - St Louis, MO
- Lafayette, IN - Chicago, IL
- St Louis, MO - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Iowa City, IA
- Cleveland, OH - Chicago, IL
- Atlanta, GA - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Des Moines, IA
Onboard services are subject to availability