Cheap bus tickets from Columbia, SC to Chicago, ILfrom $110.99
Comfort on board
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Columbia, SC
Bus stations and stops in Chicago, IL
Chicago Bus Station
Chicago, IL 60607
Chicago Train Station
Chicago, IL 60606
Chicago (Cumberland Farms)
Chicago, IL 60631
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to take a bike on the bus from Columbia to Chicago?
When is the cheapest time to book a bus ticket from Columbia to Chicago?
Where can I see if my bus from Columbia to Chicago is on time?
How can I pay for the bus from Columbia to Chicago?
What route does the bus from Columbia to Chicago take?
How much is the bus ticket between Columbia and Chicago?
What is the distance between Columbia and Chicago?
How long does it take from Columbia to Chicago by bus?
Find the cheapest buses from Columbia to Chicago
Getting from Columbia to Chicago is cheap and easy when you travel with FlixBus. The two cities are 945 miles apart and traveling between the two takes as fast as 20 hours 30 minutes.
FlixBus tickets are always good value, but you can save even more money by booking online in advance. Book on the website or our FlixBus App in minutes, then simply use your phone as your ticket to board the bus.
Bus tickets between Columbia and Chicago cost $169.99 on average, but you can get tickets for as low as $148.99 if you book in advance and/or outside of busy travel times, like weekends and holidays.
We have a large network of 200 destinations, so you can trust us to take you from your desired departure city to your destination in comfort and style - all for great value.
Traveling from Columbia to Chicago
It's easy to get from Columbia to Chicago with FlixBus, with 3 direct buses per day.
It can take a minimum time of 20 hours 30 minutes.
Bus travel is the most environmentally friendly way to travel long distances and we're working to make it even greener with high environmental standards across our fleet of buses, the use of alternative drive and fuel technologies, and the option for all passengers to offset their carbon emissions at the point of buying a ticket.
The average cost of bus travel between Columbia and Chicago is $169.99, which makes bus travel far cheaper than any other method.
Taking the bus from Columbia
Traveling from Columbia and not familiar with it? Here's everything you need to know.
Columbia is a transport hub with 1 bus station(s); the 24 connections departing from Columbia every day take travelers both within the state and further afield.
Arriving in Chicago
Traveling to Chicago for the first time? Here's what you need to know:
Chicago is very well connected to other destinations on the FlixBus network, with 100 connections arriving in one of the 3 bus station(s) of the city, giving you easy access to all corners of the country.
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Columbia to Chicago
Getting from Columbia to Chicago aboard a FlixBus bus means traveling in comfort and style, with all the services you need to keep you occupied. Most of our buses include free Wi-Fi onboard, an entertainment system, toilets and power outlets.
You can bring one carry-on and one check-in piece of luggage per passenger, so even if you're taking a long trip, you don't need to worry about traveling light.
All ticket holders are guaranteed a seat on our buses but if you want to reserve a seat, you can do so at the time of booking. Choose from a classic seat, table seat, panorama seat or extra seat.
Just book online or on our FlixBus App when purchasing your ticket using any of our available payment methods.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Atlanta, GA - Columbia, SC
- Charlotte, NC - Columbia, SC
- Columbia, SC - Charlotte, NC
- Columbia, SC - Atlanta, GA
- Columbia, SC - North Charleston, SC
- North Charleston, SC - Columbia, SC
- Columbia, SC - Myrtle Beach, SC
- Columbia, SC - New York, NY
- Columbia, SC - Washington, D.C.
- Myrtle Beach, SC - Columbia, SC
- Columbia, SC - Greenville, SC
- Savannah, GA - Columbia, SC
- Raleigh, NC - Columbia, SC
- Macon, GA - Columbia, SC
- Florence, SC - Columbia, SC
- Washington, D.C. - Columbia, SC
- Detroit, MI - Columbia, SC
- Greenville, SC - Columbia, SC
- Columbia, SC - Augusta, GA
- Columbia, SC - Spartanburg, SC
- Chicago, IL - Indianapolis, IN
- Minneapolis, MN - Chicago, IL
- Indianapolis, IN - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Minneapolis, MN
- Detroit, MI - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Milwaukee, WI
- Champaign, IL - Chicago, IL
- Milwaukee, WI - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Detroit, MI
- Bloomington, IN - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Champaign, IL
- Chicago, IL - Atlanta, GA
- Cincinnati, OH - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Cincinnati, OH
- New York, NY - Chicago, IL
- Lafayette, IN - Chicago, IL
- Memphis, TN - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Memphis, TN
- Chicago, IL - Columbus, OH
- St Louis, MO - Chicago, IL
Onboard services are subject to availability