Cheap bus tickets from Charlotte, NC to Jacksonville, FL
Comfort on board
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Charlotte, NC
Charlotte (Freedom Dr/Ashley Rd)
Charlotte Bus Station
Bus stations and stops in Jacksonville, FL
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to get from Charlotte to Jacksonville by bus?
Where can I see if my bus from Charlotte to Jacksonville is on time?
How can I pay for the bus from Charlotte to Jacksonville?
What route does the bus from Charlotte to Jacksonville take?
How much is the bus ticket between Charlotte and Jacksonville?
What is the distance between Charlotte and Jacksonville?
Buses from Charlotte to Jacksonville
Find the cheapest buses from Charlotte to Jacksonville
It couldn't be easier to book your travel from Charlotte to Jacksonville with FlixBus - and when you book in advance, you can save money too!
FlixBus operates in 38 countries connecting 5000 destinations. So no matter where you want to go, we can take you there!
Ticket prices cost as little as $52.99.To get the cheapest tickets, book online in advance and avoid busy times like weekends and public holidays.
The distance between Charlotte and Jacksonville is 409 miles, which takes as little as 9 hours 50 minutes with our fastest rides.
Make your journey even easier with the FlixBus app. All your information will be saved for the next time you travel.
Traveling from Charlotte to Jacksonville
No matter whether you want to travel first thing in the morning or late at night, you'll find a journey to suit you with 1 ridesbetween Charlotte and Jacksonville.
The rides from Charlotte to Jacksonville take a minimum of 9 hours 50 minutes; what's more, when you travel by bus, you don't need to worry about traffic or delays en route. Just relax and enjoy the journey with free WiFi and plenty of legroom.
You can pick up a bus ticket for just $52.99 - that's way cheaper than traveling by any other method.
Buses are also a great choice for environmentally-conscious travelers. We're working towards being 100% carbon neutral and offer all travelers the opportunity to offset their carbon emissions when booking their tickets. Simply select the "CO2 compensation" box when paying online and we'll use all of the money to make a direct impact on the future of sustainable mobility.
Taking the bus from Charlotte
Ready for your journey from Charlotte?
Charlotte is a transport hub with 3 stations and it is seriously well connected with buses to 62 destinations across the country.
No matter where you're traveling from, you can find plenty of information on our website or by contacting FlixBus directly for travel information. We'll do our best to make sure you're well-equipped for your journey, so you can experience everything the trip has to offer.
Arriving in Jacksonville
Start planning your trip to Jacksonville now. Never visited before? Here's all you need to know.
Jacksonville is one of the best-connected cities, so you're not short on choices of how to get here. 1 is the number of bus stations FlixBus has in Jacksonville, connecting 43 cities.
Never miss a beat as you sample the sights and culture synonymous with this famous city. Now is the time to hop aboard FlixBus and explore!
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Charlotte to Jacksonville
Traveling from Charlotte to Jacksonville is quick, clean and comfortable - and it couldn't be easier to book a ticket. You can book online via the website, on our app, in person at a FlixShop or using Google Assistant.
We accept card payment as well as Paypal, Google Pay and Apple Pay, but there are many more payment options that you can choose from. The easiest way to book your ticket is using our app. You'll be able to make your reservation within seconds and there's no need to print and carry the ticket with you, as your phone will be your ticket.
Want to sit beside family or friends or keep the space beside you free? Need easy access to the toilet or a table to get on with some work whilst traveling? You can reserve a seat when you book on the app or website, and you can choose from a variety of seat options including a table seat, panorama seat or extra seat. Once you're settled in your seat, you can sit back and relax with plenty of onboard services to help you make the most of your trip. Most of our buses have onboard Wifi and an entertainment system so you can catch up on your favorite shows or listen to audiobooks. We've also got toilets onboard, as well as power outlets.
What's more, you get a generous luggage allowance when you travel with FlixBus with one carry-on bag and one checked bag, so you can bring everything you need for your trip.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Atlanta, GA - Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte, NC - Atlanta, GA
- Charlotte, NC - New York, NY
- Columbia, SC - Charlotte, NC
- New York, NY - Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte, NC - Columbia, SC
- Charlotte, NC - Philadelphia, PA
- Charlotte, NC - Washington, D.C.
- Washington, D.C. - Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte, NC - Norfolk-Virginia Beach, VA
- Raleigh, NC - Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte, NC - Raleigh, NC
- Winston-Salem, NC - Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte, NC - Asheville, NC
- Charlotte, NC - North Charleston, SC
- North Charleston, SC - Charlotte, NC
- Fayetteville, NC - Charlotte, NC
- Wilmington, NC - Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte, NC - Winston-Salem, NC
- Charlotte, NC - Chicago, IL
- Atlanta, GA - Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - Atlanta, GA
- Orlando, FL - Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - Orlando, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - Miami, FL
- Miami, FL - Jacksonville, FL
- Tallahassee, FL - Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - Tallahassee, FL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL - Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - Tampa, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Tampa, FL - Jacksonville, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL - Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - New York, NY
- Jacksonville, FL - Daytona Beach, FL
- Savannah, GA - Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - Savannah, GA
- Jacksonville, FL - West Palm Beach, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - St. Augustine, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - Valdosta, GA
Onboard services are subject to availability