#FlixVR: The World’s 1st Virtual Reality Long-Distance Bus Experience
Heading to Las Vegas? Select FlixBus passengers will now be able to start their adventure in the Entertainment Capital of the World before they even arrive with #FlixVR, the first virtual reality pilot experience on long-distance buses, powered by Inflight VR.
Buses heading to different destinations in the US will be equipped with VR long-distance bus entertainment loaded with approximately 50 games, travel and cinematic experiences. Whether you dream of floating through space, walking across the Arctic with a family of penguins or simply playing basketball from the comfort of your seat, these alternate, 3D realities can become your own during your next FlixBus journey.
Click on the below pictures for a preview of select #FlixVR experiences:
Book Your #FlixVR Journey
Each of the below FlixBus rides will be equipped with four virtual reality headsets, reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Each passenger with glasses will receive an instruction manual to assist in their #FlixVR experience.
The FlixBus virtual reality experience is offered at no additional fee, however headsets are limited, so be sure to book early.
Routes Offering #FlixVR
- University of Arizona – Tucson – Tempe – Phoenix Airport
- University of Arizona – Tucson – Tempe – Phoenix Airport – Kingman N – Arizona/Nevada – Henderson – Las Vegas Downtown – Las Vegas Strip
- Tempe – Phoenix Airport – Kingman N – Arizona/Nevada – Henderson – Las Vegas Downtown – Las Vegas Strip
- University of Arizona – Tucson – Tempe – Phoenix Airport – Flagstaff
- LA Downtown – San Bernardino – Barstow Station – Las Vegas Strip – Las Vegas Downtown
- San Diego – Escondido – Riverside – San Bernardino – Las Vegas Strip – Las Vegas Downtown
(and vice versa)